Vortices and coherent structures: from ocean to microfluids
Language of the event: English.
- Mathematical methods in the theory of vortices;
- Methods of statistical hydrodynamics;
- Lagrangian methods to study coherent structures;
- Problems of geophysical hydrodynamics;
- Coherent mesoscale and submesoscale structures in the ocean: jets and eddies;
- Computer-assisted methods in studying vortical processes;
- Laboratory experiments in studying turbulence and vortices.
- Observation of mesoscale and submesoscale eddies in the ocean.
- Articles View Hits
We have one guest and no members online