Below you can see the links to the hotels for reference:
Bestuzeva Street 29, 690003 Vladivostok, Russia
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Just a 5-minute walk from Vladivostok Train Station and Vladivostok Harbour, this hotel in the historic Old Town offers a restaurant, sauna and modern rooms with a balcony. Free Wi-Fi is available... >>>
Ulitsa Naberezhnaya 10, 690091 Vladivostok, Russia
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located 10 minutes walking from the railway station, Azimut Hotel offers modern accommodation on the Amur Bay shore in Vladivostok. It features free Wi-Fi in public areas and 24-hour reception services...>>>
Krygina Str., 3, 690065 Vladivostok, Russia
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. On the Shkot Peninsula , this hotel is just a 5-minute drive from the historic center of Vladivostok. It offers saunas, a small indoor pool and a fitness center... >>>
All the recommended hotels are situated at the city center, near the Vladivostok railway station and rather far from the conference hall location. We plan to organize a bus each morning for transportation of conference participants to the conference hall location and back after the end of sessions. Lunches and coffee breaks will be organized at the conference place. We plan to organize before and after the conference days transfers from the Vladivostok international airport to the hotels at the city center and transfers from the place in front of the railway station to the international airport.
However, it is rather easily to reach the city from the airport.
1) You can reach the city center and the railway station from the airport by a few ways:
- by the bus No.107 from the airport's place to the Vladivostok railway station which goes each hour (the cost is around 2 dollars).
- by a comfortable train to the end railway station (see http://www.vl.ru/transport/aeroexpress/out ) (now at local time: 7.48, 8.36, 10.30, 13.15, 17.40) (the cost is around 4 dollars).
- by a taxi (the cost is around 25-30 dollars)
2) You can reach the conference place from the railway station by train. See the time schedule at www.vl.ru/transport/trains
You should get off at the station 'Chaika' (to be pronounced as 'ch-ai-ka'), to be the fourth station. It takes around 30 minutes from the Vladivostok railway station. Then go ahead along the railway, do not cross it and turn to the left just after passing a railway barrier. Go ahead approx. 300 m and you can see the Pacific Oceanological Institute, a six-storey building. The conference hall is just to the left from the entrance.
- Articles View Hits
We have 6 guests and no members online